The Port de la Rague careening area (managed by the City of Mandelieu-La Napoule from January 2, 2023) is open all year round for craneage, chocking, parking, high-pressure cleaning, underwater painting…
It has around 20 berths and is equipped with two cranes (70 tons/100 tons) capable of lifting and launching motorboats and sailboats.
Should you have any specific requests or special requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us; we will do our utmost to submit a proposal.
The Port de la Rague careening area team is at your disposal:
Low season (October-February):
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
In season (March-September) :
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Friday: 7:30am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- Saturday (exceptional opening): 8:00 am to 12:00 pm